The companies of the fuel and energy complex carry out the development of deposits and the extraction of hydrocarbons to the processing, transportation and processing of petroleum products.
Our lawyers help such companies to implement various projects aimed at developing their activities.
- legal assistance and interaction on behalf of the company in matters related to the geological study of the subsoil, conducting regional geological work, preparing and implementing state licensing programs for the subsoil, in order to ensure state control over the rational use and protection of the subsoil;
- legal assistance in the implementation of facilities for the construction and reconstruction of production facilities and infrastructure facilities;
- elaboration and coordination on behalf of a company of an individual payment system when using subsoil, including one-time payments for subsoil use, payment for geological information about subsoil, fee for participation in a tender (auction) and fee for issuing licenses, regular payments for subsoil use;
- legal advice on the development and exploration of the continental shelf;
- support of PSA projects at the stage of concluding an agreement and its implementation;
- study and preparation of conditions for the use of concessions, various types of contractual systems, features of the regimes of production sharing agreements in different countries, advantages and disadvantages of service contracts;
- tax optimization in mining;
- consideration of possible conditions for attracting foreign investment, including joint ventures, technical cooperation agreements, etc.
Cost of services
Cost of services from 7500 € *
* Final cost depends on your goals.